Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Our World Tuesday # 11 Mumbai Traffic


A Street Shot during the morning rush hours near Andheri Sports Complex.
All in a hurry to reach somewhere. The man pushing the handcart saw some place and rushed in before the bike rider could, while the lady with a small child in her arms hurried into the bus which is nowhere near the bus-stop.
The beauty of Mumbai lies in the chaos of the city, and tolerance towards each other.

 Click below to see photographers from all around the world, share photos of their world and tell us a little bit of the story about the place.



5 comments:

  1. yes, it always is, in the morning and evening hours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I see what you mean!
    The cart driver really has an extra-long load, too.

    Shalom to you from a quieter place in the desert :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have been to India four times, and will go next year again, but not in your direction. I look forward to visiting Mumbai one day. I love India....as you've guessed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I guessed it, or you wont come back for the fifth time, Bibi.
    I take it as a compliment :-)
    I'm glad you love India, and I'm sure you'll love Mumbai when you come here.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Mumbai Virtual Tourists,


Thank you for your valuable views.
Your criticism, appreciation and suggestions are welcome to an amateur photographer who loves her city. MDS is now active as a daily photoblog.